A Technical Entrepreneur with diversified technical and domain experience. A multi-skilled solution / technical architect with more than 17 years of experience in designing, developing, and deploying architectures and infrastructure for software applications. Possessing a proven ability to lead project teams to successfully deliver agreed upon solutions of the highest quality, in complex and challenging customer environments.
Looking for new and challenging technical architect designation, one which will make the best use of my existing skills and experience and also further my personal and professional development.
High-integrity, energetic leader known for ability to envision and create successful outcome in complex situations. Diverse industry and functional expertise, with tenacious commitment to driving successful IT implementations. Areas of Excellence include:
- Offshore Development Center Setup
- Strategic Technology Planning
- Technology Development
- Process Re-engineering
- Business System’s Consulting
- Microsoft Technologies
- Mobile Development
- Leading & Developing Teams
- Data Modeling
- Emerging Technologies
- Waterfall, Agile Development
- Training & Recruiting
- Vital Health Software, Mumbai, India, Technical/ Solution Architect, Pre-sales
- Arrk Solutions, Mumbai, India, Technical/ Solution Architect, Pre-sales
- CeX Limited, Mumbai, India, V.P. India
- Everyday Health India Limited, Mumbai, India, Technical/ Solution Architect
- Orion India Systems, Mumbai, India, Technical Architect, Project Manager
- Syntel Limited, Mumbai, India, Technical Architect, Analyst
- Spanco India Limited, Mumbai, India, Tech Lead
- NCR India Limited, Mumbai, India- Consultant
- Visio Infosystems, Mumbai, India- Developer
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to translate technical jargon for non-technical staff.
- Have the judgment necessary to choose the best solution to complex problems.
- Detailed practical understanding of project processes.
- An understanding of strategic issues.
- Sound knowledge of SOA based architecture.
- Understanding of databases and data modeling/design techniques and data interface protocols.
- Experience with .NET platforms, frameworks, and components including WCF, Web API services.
- Development experience with .NET 4.0, C#.NET, VB.NET, Visual Basic 6.0, Delphi 5, ASP.NET, MVC.NET, ASP, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, XML, DurandalJs, KnockoutJS, AngularJS, Breeze, HTML, DHTML, VBScript.
- Cross mobile app development experience using HTML5, PhoneGap, Titanium Studio, Xamarin Studio.
- Experience of iBeacon Technology applications using Xamarin.
- Experience working with tools like MS SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, MS Access, TFS, SharePoint, Umbraco CMS, Visual Source Safe, PVCS, SVN, Fx-Corp, MS Visio, FarPoint Controls, Crystal Reports.
- Experience working with some of the most reputed clients like American Express, State Street, Wells Fargo, NCR, Premium Credit, HDFC, KPMG, and New Zealand Immigration Department.
- Expertise working with Agile (Scrum & XP) and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Expert in design and architectural patterns, and preparing technical solutions.
- Expertise in team building and leading small and big teams alike.
- International work experience. USA, UK, NL
- TOGAF 9.1 certified professional
- INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT, MBA in Finance
- MUMBAI UNIVERSITY, B.E. in Computer Science